Chocolate Cheesecake Smoothie
photo by Nicole-Niki
- Ready In:
- 3 ounces Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon egg, beaten
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups skim milk
- 2 ice cubes
- Cut cream cheese into small pieces and place into cup of Magic Bullet blender or similar blender.
- Microwave, uncovered, for 10-15 seconds until cream cheese is softened to a blending consistency.
- Beat one egg in a small bowl. Measure out one tablespoon of beaten egg mixture and add to blender cup.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Blend for 30 seconds until frothy.
- Pour into serving glass and enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY