Chocolate Batter Bread (Bread Machine)
Easier than chocolate cake! Moist and not too sweet, this batter bread recipe comes from the White-Westinghouse Bread Machine manual.
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 10mins
- 3⁄4 cup butter or 3/4 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3 medium eggs
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄3 cup chocolate chips
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- Mix eggs and milk in separate bowl. Set aside.
- Mix flour, baking powder, salt, and cocoa in another bowl.
- Add all ingredients to the bread pan in order listed above, beginning with butter, then sugar, then egg mixture, then chocolate chips, then flour mixture.
- Place bread pan into the bread machine and select batter bread function. Your batter bread will be done in 2 hours.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION