Chinese Vegetable Salad
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1⁄2 cup of shelled sunflower seeds
- 1 package ichiban instant noodle soup, broken up,reserve seasoning for dressing (any flavor)
- 1⁄2 head cabbage, chopped up
- 1 1⁄2 cups bean sprouts
- 2 cups green onions
- 2 cups of chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1 (400 g) package chow mein noodles (smaller ones)
- 1 (400 g) package of big fat yellow chinese noodles
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 tablespoons soya sauce
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- salt and pepper
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Pour over vegetables and mix well, Let sit for several hours.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!