Chili With Beans and Beer (Crock Pot)
- Ready In:
- 6hrs 10mins
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans beef broth
- 1 cup beer
- 1 (16 ounce) can diced tomatoes (do not drain)
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili beans, in sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- salt and pepper
- Cook ground beef in lightly greased large skillet over medium heat until browned, about 8 minutes, crumbling with a fork.
- Combine ground beef and remaining ingredients, except salt and pepper in slow cooker.
- Cover and cok on low for 6-8 hours. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation