My DD made this for me and I was quite impressed as she is just learning to cook.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (28 ounce) can kidney beans, undrained
- 1 (19 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 cup macaroni, uncooked
- 1⁄3 cup banana pepper, pickled, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- salt and pepper
- cheddar cheese, shredded (optional)
- Sauté meat, onions and peppers in large saucepan until meat is no longer pink.
- Stir in remaining ingredients, except for cheese.
- Bring to a boil, cover and simmer 20-30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until macaroni is cooked.
- Serve hot. Sprinkle each serving with cheese, if desired.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION