- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9' x 9" baking dish.
- Brown the beef in a large skillet, breaking it up as it cooks. One cookbook author refers to this as "scramble-fry.".
- Combine the drained beef with the chili, sour cream and cheese. Transfer to prepared baking dish.
- Top dish with more shredded cheese. Drizzle with catsup, if desired.
- Bake in preheated oven until bubbly, about 20 minutes.
- Serve atop hot cooked spaghetti.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!