Chicken Tortilla Nuwave Oven
- Ready In:
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 2 flour tortillas, cut into 1/2 inch strips
- 10 ounces diced tomatoes with mild green chilies
- 1⁄2 cup picante sauce
- 2 cups fancy shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- 3 bunches of chopped fresh green onions
- Spray new wave oven (pie pan) with Pam; toast strips of tortilla 3 minutes on 4-inch rack, 1 tortilla shell at a time, take out, break them in half and set strips aside.
- Cook chicken breasts using 4-inch rack, 8 minutes on each side depending on thickness of meat.
- Mix chicken, Rotel, picante and green onions in skillet, bring to a boil,cover and let simmer 10 minutes or until onions are tender.
- Pour tomato mixture into pie pan.
- Gently stir in tortilla strips.
- Top with cheese, heat until cheese is melted or desired golden toasted 4 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!