Chicken Teriyaki With Vegetables
photo by Claudia Dawn
- Ready In:
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup Kikkoman soy sauce, Less Sodium
- 1⁄4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3⁄4 cup frozen sliced carrots, julienned
- 1 cup snow peas
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 2 green onions, diced
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked brown rice
- Combine soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic & ginger.
- Pour into plastic bag and add chicken. Marinade for at least 30 minutes.
- Grill chicken. Meanwhile microwave carrots, snow peas & red pepper until almost cooked through.
- Slice chicken into strips. Toss remaining marinade with vegetables in wok or skillet. Stir fry until vegetables are tender, adding chicken & scallions to combine. Serve over rice.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!