Chicken Stuffed Shells
From Woman's Day. Use leftover chicken, use canned or cook 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts in 1 1/2 cup water in a large skillet 6 to 8 minutes.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 12 ounces jumbo pasta shells
- 2 1⁄4 cups marinara sauce
- 4 cups finely diced cooked chicken
- 3⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup loosely packed fresh parsley leaves, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Grease a 13 x 9 baking pan and coat bottom with 1 cup marinara sauce.
- Cook shells according to package directions.
- Drain in colander; cool under gently running cool water.
- In a separate bowl, combine chicken, cheese, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Stuff chicken mixture into shells.
- Arrange shells in pan and drizzle with remaining sauce.
- Cover snugly with foil and bake 30 to 35 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION