photo by CpdChris
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- Dice the onion. Dice the tomato.
- Piece some chicken.
- Fry the onion, tomato and chicken in a frying pan for 20-30 minutes using a dash of vegetable oil.
- Make some mashed potato either traditionally or through a packet(enough for 1-2 people)-using le gusto its 0.5 of a sachet with 250ml water and 125ml milk.
- Mix the Dijon Mustard, Mayonnaise and Lemon Juice together.
- Put the Dijon mixture, Chicken mixture and mashed potato together in a casserole dish and mix together.
- Sprinkle the breadcrumbs on top and cook for 30 minutes in an oven medium heat.
- Serve(the photo is approx half of what is made).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!