MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
One of my mom's trademark dishes....so good
- Ready In:
- 3 cups cooked chicken
- 2 chopped onions
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can chicken broth
- 2 (4 ounce) cans chopped green chilies
- 2 cups cheese
- 1 package tortilla, shredded (6-8 inch, corn or flour)
- Combine chicken, onions, soup,chilies, and broth, and mix well.
- Spread about 1/4 cup mixture in the bottom of a 9X13 baking dish.
- Top with 1/2 of the shredded tortillas.
- Top this with half the soup mixture, and 1/2 the cheese.
- Repeat, topping with remaining cheese.
- Bake uncovered in a 350 oven for 35-45 minutes or till bubbly.
- Garnish as desired.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
We had this for dinner last night and we loved it! DH dubbed it "Mexican lasagna", because of the layers! I downsized it to make just enough for a 1 quart casserole since there are only 2 of us, but it came out fine. Creamy, cheesy and yummy - true comfort food! This is a keeper for us. Thanks!Reply
see 3 more