Chicken Salad Crescent Bake
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 (4 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup celery, chopped
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken breast
- salt and pepper
- Unroll the crescent rolls and place on the bottom of an ungreased cookie sheet to form an 11 x 7 inch sheet.
- Press the perforations together to seal. In a medium-sized bowl, make a chicken salad by combining the cream cheese, mayonnaise, celery, chicken, salt and pepper.
- Spread the chicken salad lengthwise down the middle third of the crescent roll dough. With a pair of scissors, cut the remaining dough into one inch wide strips, being careful not to cut into the chicken salad.
- Fold the strips criss-cross style over the chicken salad. Bake in a 400°F oven until golden brown, between 15 to 20 minutes. Brush with melted margarine, cut into slices and serve hot.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I am from Andover, Ma. We have a place in Maine where we spend most of the summer. I have a wonderful husband in my life that I thank God for everyday. I love to cook and bake. It relaxes me. And I love it when I see the smiles on peoples faces when they love what I have cooked. Thanks to all of you and your recipes this happens alot!</p>