Chicken Parmigiana Jaffle
- Ready In:
- 120 g chicken breasts
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons tomato paste
- 4 slices bread
- 2 slices cheese
- 30 g ham, sliced
- butter or margarine, to coat
- Plug in the sandwich maker to heat up.
- In a small frypan fry chicken until cooked. Cut chicken into slices.
- Spread butter onto one side of the bread and tomato paste onto the other.
- Place 2 of these bread slices into the jaffle maker, butter side down. Top with chicken, cheese and ham.
- Place remaining slices of bread on top, paste side facing into the chicken filling.
- Cook in jaffle maker until browned to your liking.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Gold Coast Australia