Chicken & Green Beans Parmesan
- Ready In:
- 1 (9 ounce) package frozen Italian cut green beans
- 1 cup meatless sauce
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 boneless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Run water over beans to separate.
- Place in baking dish, mix with 3/4 c sauce, Parmesan and pepper.
- Arrange chicken overall.
- Drizzle with remaining sauce.
- Bake (350 oven), covered, for 40-45 minutes.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 2 minutes more.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hello, My real name is Michelle and I have spent my whole life here on the (New) Jersey shore. I am in my early 50s, single, no children, and have just recently retired after 32 years of teaching Special Education. I'm looking forward to spending time with my many hobbies in the sewing and crafting field.