photo by Jana Steinhagen
- Ready In:
- 2 chicken breasts
- 100 g asparagus tips, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 100 g mushrooms, sliced
- 50 g butter
- 50 g plain flour
- 20 ml white wine
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 500 ml of cooking stock
- 1 spash Worcestershire sauce
- Poach the chicken breats in 500ml of stock for about 20 minutes, then leave to cool.
- In the same stock cook the Asparagus and mushrooms for 5 minutes and remove with a slotted spoon.
- Cut the chicken breast into bite size pieces.
- In a new pan melt the butter and stir in the flour until it foams (but dont let it brown).
- add the wine and cooking stock and bring back to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Then fold in the chicken and veg, add the lemon juice and a splash of worchester sauce and voila.
- Its good with Rice or even Pasta, but I am having Potatos today Bon Apetit!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
My name is Jana and I loooooove cooking and anything about food. I like to learn, research and discover as much about it as I possibly can. Now I'm signing up here to share some of my recipes.