Chicken Dorito Casserole
- Ready In:
- 1 (4 ounce) bag cool ranch Doritos
- 1 (10 ounce) can white chicken chunks, packed in
- water, and drained
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can rotel, original diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease a 2-quart casserole dish or 8x8-inch pan.
- Slightly crush Dorito chips and put into prepared dish or pan.
- Mix chicken chunks, soup and tomatoes together and pour over chips and mix slightly with the chips.
- Sprinkle Mozzarella cheese over top.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
- Serve with a mixed green salad if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<P>My mom was a great cook and I learned from her to cook in my early teens. Before that, she taught me to sew and crochet, how to clean house, how to serve meals and keep the family happy. To this day, I still enjoy baking and cooking and working on crafts. <BR>I don't do the amount of baking and cooking I did when my children were still living at home...there is only myself and hubby now. But I still prepare some dishes in volume and pack in individual containers to freeze for future meals. I retired from work in 2001. Had been a Purchasing agent for 18 years with one company in Pomona, CA. We enjoy watching GSN, Food Network, Animal Planet and Travel channel on Cable tv. <BR>We prefer nightime tv...don't like all the soaps on daytime tv. Don't use many cookbooks...use more family and friend recipes and recipes from several websites...the best is recipezaar...now called food.com</P>