Chicken Con Queso
- Ready In:
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheese, shredded
- 2⁄3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 cup tortilla chips, crushed
- 2 cups cooked chicken breasts, chopped
- Combine soup, cheese, milk, chilies and onion. Stir in chicken.
- Spray a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray and dump in the chips. Top with chicken mixture.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 25 minutes or until heated through.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p><img src=http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f298/AlisaLea/TheWindlingerFamilyChristmas2011-1.jpg alt=width=500 height=202 /></p> 8724728"