Chicken Cashew Casserole
- Ready In:
- Saute mushrooms in butter until brown.
- Remove from pan and set aside.
- Saute celery and onions (add more butter if necessary).
- Combine mushrooms, celery, onions, chicken, cashews, 2/3 of the can of noodles, soup and water together in casserole dish.
- Top with the other 1/3 can of noodles.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!