Chicken, Broccoli and Cheese Crescent Wreath
This is my neighbor's very simple, but good take off on a Pampered Chef recipe, using their large round stone. I have made this quite a few times since she shared her version with me. I have guessed at the amounts and you can too. It is very easy to eyeball. If you have mix left over, it is even good cooked in a small casserole without the rolls.
- Ready In:
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 8 -10 ounces canned chicken, drained
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 - 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise (just enough for the mix to stick together some) or 1/4-1/2 cup salad dressing, adjust to your liking (just enough for the mix to stick together some)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Unroll the crescent dough and place in a circle on round stone, with the wide ends in the middle and the pointed ends to the outside.
- You should have an circle in the middle of the stone.
- You will need to overlap the wide ends a bit to make a circle.
- Mix the remaining ingredients in a bowl, using more mayo if mixture appears to be dry.
- Place the mixture in a circle on the crescent rolls on the wide ends.
- Fold the pointed ends over the mixture to the middle of the stone.
- Tuck the ends under.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the crescent rolls are golden brown.
- Slice and serve.