Chicken and Coriander Dumplings
I have not made this as yet but put it here for safekeping. Recipe puuled out of an 2002 edition of Super Food Ideas
- Ready In:
- 1 bunch coriander, washed and dried
- 500 g ground chicken
- 1⁄4 cup oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 400 ml coconut milk
- Roughly chop coriander leaves and 2 roots.
- Blend i food processor with mince,sauces and garlic till smooth.
- Add coconut milk, process till smooth.
- Spoon mixture into mini mufin tins.
- Bake in moderate oven 180 C for about 30 minutes till firm to touch.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION