Pot Sticker Pork and Coriander Dumplings With Dipping Sauce
- Ready In:
- 300 g pork mince
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon ketjap manis or 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon sweet chili sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1⁄4 cup chopped coriander leaves (cilantro)
- 1 egg white
- 30 wonton wrappers
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 large red chile, seeded and finely chopped
- For the dipping sauce, place the lime juice, sugar and fish sauce and chilli in a bowl and stir until the sugar dissolves. Set aside.
- To make the dumplings, place the mince, onions, ketjap manis, sweet chilli sauce, ginger, coriander and eggwhite in a bowl and mix until combined.
- Place a heaped teaspoon of the pork mixture in the centre of each wrapper. Brush the edges with waterm fold to enclose the filling and pinch the edges to seal. Repeat until all the wrappers have been used.
- Cook the dumplings in a large saucepan of boiling water for 2-3 min or until cooked through. Drain on absorbent paper.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over high heat. Add the ol and cook the dumplings for 1 min each side or until golden. Serve with dipping sauce.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Living in Australia means we get to savour different cuisines and it's so much fun trying new things, only sometimes no-one else wants to try them with me:( I like music, art, singing (much to the chagrin of those around me), hiking, writing and most definitely shopping!