Cherry Surprise Cake
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 (8 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Mix oil and sugar thoroughly. Add eggs, one at a time, and beat until fluffy. Add vanilla.
- Sift flour and baking powder. Add to liquid and beat. Mix sugar and cinnamon for topping.
- Grease a 13 1/2 x 9 x 2 inch pan, and pour half the batter across the bottom. Sprinkle 1/2 the topping over batter. Spoon cherry pie filling over batter. Pour remaining batter over filling and sprinkle rest of sugar mixture on top.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 50 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p><br /><br />I live in a small town in texas.Not much to do here, So I have found a hobby in cooking.Which I love.I want to go to culinary school in Dallas.</p>