- Ready In:
- In a medium bowl, mix cherries, vanilla, allspice, and cinnamon. Set aside.
- Unfold one pastry sheet and smooth out with wet fingertips. Brush top with 1/4 of melted margarine.
- Spread 1/2 of filling along a short side of pastry sheet. Slowly roll up from short side, jelly-roll style; fold ends under.
- Place strudel, seam side down, on non-stick baking sheet. Brush with 1/4 of melted margarine.
- Repeat using other pastry sheet, remaining cherry mixture, and margarine.
- Bake 15-20 minute at 400 degrees until golden.
- Set baking sheet on wire rack to cool 15 minute.
- Transfer strudels to serving platter to cut and serve.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!