Cherry Pineapple Nut Cake
- Ready In:
1 13X9 inch cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 13 X 9 baking dish.
- Spread pineapple with juice evenly in dish.
- Spread cherry pie filling over pineapple.
- Sprinkle dry cake mix over cherries, then spread pecans over cake mix.
- Cut margarine into thin slices and place over pecans.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream, if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Final results were o.k. but not wonderful..I used the correct size pan and ingrients and ended up baking cobbler 1 hour and 10 minutes longer than called for. Covered cake with foil so it would not burn. It would seem like there was not enough liquid to moisten the cake mix enough to bake properly. Would not do again.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
My name is Teresa, and I live in Lake Worth, Florida. I've been away from Zaar for a few years now..time sure flew! Lots has changed...some for the better, some not so much. I'm single again, and my cat, Stetson, passed away. Hopefully, I'll be around more and get back into the swing of things..I missed you guys!