Cherry Cashew Cookies
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Have not tried yet but sounds very good. I think I will try them with Chocolate Chips instead of White Chocolate or Vanilla.
- Ready In:
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 (10 ounce) bag vanilla chips or 1 2/3 cups coursely chopped white chocolate
- 1 1⁄2 cups dried tart cherries
- 1 cup cashews, lightly salted
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine butter, sugar, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla with an electric mixer on medium speed until thoroughly mixed.
- In a seperate bowl combine flour and baking soda.
- Gradually add flour mixture to butter mixture.
- Stir in vanilla milk chips, dried cherries and cashews.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Let cool on wire racks; store in a tightly covered container.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION