Cherry Banana Dessert
- Ready In:
- 1 medium banana
- 5 frozen dark sweet cherries
- 2 tablespoons fat-free whipped topping (preferably from pressurized can)
- Slice banana into 10 even slices.
- Mix banana slices and cherries evenly in serving bowl with spoon.
- (Be careful! You don't want to smash the fruit.) Garnish the fruit with the whipped topping.
- (Whipped topping in a pressurized can is recommended to make the dessert look nicer.) If you want to make this dessert before the meal and have it ready to pull out after dinner, add a few drops of lemon juice to the bananas to keep them from getting brown and keep the dessert in the refrigerator.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!