Cherry Pretzel Dessert
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is a very easy to make dessert that is good for a group. It has the right combination of sweet and salty!
- Ready In:
- 2 cups crushed pretzels
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup solid margarine, melted
- 2 envelopes whipped dessert topping mix
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- In a large bowl, combine pretzels, sugar and margarine.
- Set aside 1/2 cup for the topping.
- Press the remaining mixture into an ungreased 13x9 pan.
- In a mixing bowl, beat whipped topping mix, milk, and vanilla at high speed for about 4 minutes or until soft peaks form.
- Add cream cheese and confectioners sugar and beat until smooth.
- Spread half of the mixture over the crust.
- Top with cherry pie filling and the remaining cream cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle with the reserved pretzel mixture.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 4 more