- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 3 garlic cloves, minced (or 1 Tbs minced garlic)
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (12 ounce) package linguine, cooked, drained and kept warm
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat and add the minced garlic. Stir frequently for at least 3 minutes but don't burn the garlic.
- Stir in the whipping cream and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until thickened.
- Add parmesan cheese, stirring until melted.
- Stir in salt and black pepper and add your favorite cooked pasta.
- Toss gently and serve immdiately.
- NOTE: you can add in chicken or shrimp when adding in your pasta.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hello to everyone! :) <br> <br>This is of me in the year 2007 and my Icon is my two boys. <br> I am from Lakewood Wa. but I am orginally from Hickory North Carolina, where I was born and raised.I moved to Washington to marry my second husband, who I met on the internet from a dating site called kiss.com. We both enjoy fishing. Mineral Lake is where we go on the weekends during the fishing season. I talk about going to the lake alot but its just because I love to get away from the big city since I'm a country girl at heart. I enjoy this website and I really love the new recipes I have found. Did I mention I love this site!! ? :) <br> <br> <br>Participation & Awards: <br> <br><img src="http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y53/DUCHESS13/world.jpg" alt="Image hosted by Photobucket.com"> <br> <br><img src="http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y53/DUCHESS13/ZaarWorldTourPartBanner.gif" alt="Image hosted by Photobucket.com"> <img src="http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b280/carolinamoon21/Derfcookathon.jpg"><img src="http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-11/484938/Spelling-Bee-stick2jpg.jpg"><img src="http://www.recipezaar.com/members/home/1956/holidaylightssticker.jpg"> <img src="http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b280/carolinamoon21/Ingredients/Kaffee-sticker.jpg"><img src="http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b280/carolinamoon21/Ingredients/PastastickerJPEG.jpg"> <br><li><img src="http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b280/carolinamoon21/Ingredients/Flourpowersticker.jpg"><img src="http://www.recipezaar.com/members/home/1956/SoupsandsaladSTICKER.jpg"><img src="http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b280/carolinamoon21/Ingredients/TasteofYellowSTICKER.jpg"> <br><img src="http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b280/carolinamoon21/Ingredients/BBQlSTKR.jpg"> <img src="http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b280/carolinamoon21/Ingredients/FISHSEAFDSTICKER.jpg"> <br><img src="http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg271/MrsTeny/AMpageSticker.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"> <br><img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/RedRose_FSsticker.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"><img src="http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b280/carolinamoon21/Ingredients/BANNERS/LiteLowSTKR.jpg"><img src="http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b280/carolinamoon21/Ingredients/EZSTKR.jpg"> <br>