Cheesy Goodness Garlic Bread
photo by Hey Jude
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 375*.
- Cut bread at 1 inch intervals, but don't cut all the way through; just carefully cut down to the bottom crust and stop.
- Mix together butter, garlic powder and Italian seasoning.
- Separating gently, spread some of the butter mixture on both sides of each slice of bread.
- Stuff some cheese down in between slices, but try to do it evenly, not all stuffed down into the bottom or all at the top.
- Wrap loaf in foil and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted all the way through.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
As soon as I saw this recipe, I knew I had to make it. Anything with cheese is 'cheesy goodness' to my daughter. Anyway, made this as written and was well received, of course. I made it as part of an Italian-type dinner but I think this would go really well with barbecue in the summer....do the bread right on the grill. Thanks for 'coming up' with this Karen, it's a keeper in my house!