Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Ready In:
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup romano cheese, grated
- 1⁄3 cup garlic, minced
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
- 16 ounces French bread, sliced
- Mix first seven ingredients together.
- Place bread slices on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Top each slice with cheese mixture.
- Bake or broil until cheese is melted and lightly browned.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
"I was born in Chicago, IL and have lived in the area all my life. I love to cook and plan meals and always have. As a child I would watch Julia Childs on TV every day (she came on right after Mr. Rogers) and I have been interested in cooking ever since. Now that I have a family I enjoy the quick and easy recipes just as much as the more intricate ones. I didn't mind putting in the extra time and effort when I only cooked recreationally. I still like to do that sometimes, but for the day-to-day chore of cooking (and sometimes it is a chore) I like the option of fast and simple. I enjoy trying new recipes and sharing favorites of mine. I have found that sometimes the most unlikely sounding ones turn out to be the best! I try to always review the recipes I try because I know how much I enjoy getting that feedback myself. Even when it is not necessarily positive because sometimes suggestions help me tweak things and make them better!"
Join The Conversation