Cheesy Chicken Bites
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
These are a great last minute appetizers or a snacks for kids. Also good on top of a salad (my favorite)
- Ready In:
- 1 lb chicken breast
- 2 cups cheese flavored crackers
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne (optional)
- 2 beaten eggs
- Heat oven to 350.
- Cut chicken breasts into bite size chunks.
- Crush crackers until they are roughly the consistency of breadcrumbs.
- Stir in cheese, chili powder and cayenne pepper.
- Roll chicken pieces in beaten egg and then in cracker crumbs.
- Place on a cookie sheet lines with parchment paper.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with honey mustard or ranch.
- Enjoy :).
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION