Really good with the DOUBLE DILL DIP that I posted. A great thin wafers that are nice and cristy. Great with dips.
- Ready In:
- 500 ml all-purpose flour
- 250 ml grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 15 ml granulated sugar
- 2 ml baking soda
- 2 ml salt
- 1 ml onion powder
- 1⁄2 ml cayenne pepper
- 60 ml cooking oil
- 125 ml water
- Measure first 7 ingredients into bowl.
- Stir well Add cooking oil and water Mix until you can form a ball.
- Cover and let stand 20 minutes.
- Divide into 4 portions.
- Roll 1 portion paper thin on a lightly floured surface.
- Cut into 8 wedges, Arrange on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake in 375F oven for about 10 mins until browned and crisp.
- Repeat for remaining dough.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
I made these this afternoon and loved them. The dough is so easy to handle I used a mixture of bread and spelt flours. I would have liked to put a bit more flavoring in these. I did sprinkle some salt on the second batch. I think the possibilities are endless with what you could put in/on these crackers. Great recipe, thanks for posting!