This recipe was found on a C & H sugar box. If you need a sweet-tooth fix, this will do it. Great with a spot of tea!
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup soft butter (1 stick) or 1/2 cup margarine (1 stick)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar, mixed with the cinnamon
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add egg and beat well.
- Combine flour with baking powder and salt.
- Add to creamed mixture and mix well.
- Drop onto greased cookie sheet in marble-sized balls.
- Press flat with bottom of greased glass dipped in the sugar-cinnamon mixture.
- Bake in 350°F oven 10 minutes.
- Remove from cookie sheet and cool.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
This is going to sound a little crazy, but I had a very vivid dream about cinnamon cookies (which I had never had before) and woke up knowing I had to find a recipe. I turned to Recipezaaar and found this recipe and it is EXACTLY what I dreamed about. Now my boyfriend asks me to make more "cinnamon dream cookies"!