Cheddar Potato Bake
I got this from Campbell's and have been making it for a long time. My family enjoys this.
- Ready In:
- 3 cups mashed potatoes (I use instant)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's cheddar cheese soup
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1 dash pepper
- Mix potatoes, soup, sour cream, and pepper.
- Put in 1 1/2-qt. baking dish.
- BAKE at 350°F for 30 minute or until hot.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Very good and simple. We really enjoyed this. I used instant potatoes buds, just to try it and it worked out well. I will have to try this again when I have some leftover mashed potatoes. I think using soft boiled potatoes would work well too. Made and Reviewed for Please Review My Recipe Tag - Thanks! :)