photo by *Parsley*
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place mashed potatoes in a greased casserole.
- Top with ham or other meat of choice.
- Whip cream until firm and fold in the cheese.
- Spread over meat and potatoes.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes at 450 degrees.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I am one of the early members of Zaar joining in October 2001. It was instantly my favorite site even though there were only about 5000 recipes. Back then the original owners Troy and Gay ran the site and they had a lot of interaction with the members. I miss them. <br /> <br />Through the years it still remains to this day my favorite go to site and the one that I send all of my friends and family to when they need anything.</p> 8724616"