Instead of high-carb potato salad, try this low-carb version.
- Ready In:
- 1 head cauliflower
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise (regular has fewer carbs than light!)
- 3 tablespoons mustard
- 3 tablespoons relish
- 1⁄8 cup chopped onion (to taste)
- 1. Steam or boil cauliflower until tender; cut into bite size pieces.
- separate the egg yolks and chop the egg whites.
- mix all ingredients together; chill over night. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 4. can also add parsley, capers,etc. Garnish w/ egg yolks.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION