So simply delicious! If you like salt with your chocolate, use salted cashews. If you would prefer, use unsalted cashews. Adapted from the QVC website.
- Ready In:
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 ounce unsweetened chocolate
- 2 cups roasted cashews (whatever size you like)
- Line a cookie sheet with waxed paper.
- In a large saucepan, melt the chocolate chips and unsweetened chocolate over low heat, stirring continuously until smooth.
- Stir in cashews.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper lined cookie sheets.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes or until set.
- Store in a tightly covered container in refrigerator.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation