Asparagus Sauteed in Butter and Mustard
Adapted from Kitchen of Light. The original used unsalted butter, but I prefer salted. If you do use unsalted butter, adding a pinch of salt might be a good idea. I do not recommend a nonstick pan for this dish.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb asparagus
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- pepper (be generous)
- Heat a large skillet over high heat.
- Add asparagus and cook for 1 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium.
- Add the butter.
- Cook, stirring, until butter begins to brown, about 1 minute more.
- Combine mustard, lemon juice and pepper, and add to skillet.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until asparagus is tender but still firm, 5-7 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
Join The Conversation