Favorite Carrot Casserole
This is an easy dish that and goes great with any meal!
- Ready In:
- 2 lbs carrots, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup butter, divided
- 6 ounces Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄2 cup saltine crackers, crushed (about 15)
- Set oven to 350 degrees F.
- Butter a 1-1/2 quart baking dish.
- Place carrots in saucepan, cover with water; bring to a boil, reduce heat; cover and simmer until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Drain and place in a baking dish.
- In a small saucepan melt 1/4 cup butter and the cheese, stirring often, then stir in dill.
- Pour over carrots.
- Melt remaining butter; toss with saltines.
- Sprinkle over carrots.
- Bake uncovered for 25-30 minutes or until lightly browned.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 1 more