Carrot and Apple Casserole Bake
photo by BakinBaby
- Ready In:
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a larger-size casserole dish (any size to hold the ingredients).
- Cook or steam the carrots in a large saucepan in boiling water for 5 minutes (no more than 5 minutes!); drain.
- Layer carrots and apples in the bottom of the baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, sugar and nutmeg.
- Sprinkle on top of the carrots and apples.
- Dot with butter.
- Pour the orange juice over the flour mixture.
- Bake 30 minutes, or until carrots are tender.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!