Cannoli Filling Recipe
photo by Demitri
- Ready In:
- 1 - 1 1⁄2 cup ricotta cheese
- 32 ounces cream cheese
- 6 -7 ounces powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- Strain ricotta cheese.
- once strained, add to a food processor with a sweeping blade.
- add sour cream, powder sugar, (cut up) cream cheese, heavy cream, vanilla extract.
- blend until combined and texture is of cannoli texture and firmness.
- taste and add additional things.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Signed up ages ago. Here to add comments on recipes. I'll make a couple too so I can show that I'm a good sport.