Candy Cane Milkshake
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Grab some straws and let's go! If you like it even more pepperminty, add a drop of peppermint extract.
- Ready In:
- 6 peppermint candies (crush in wrapper with a mallet)
- 1⁄2 cup milk (1/4 cup additional if not using liquor)
- 2 large scoop vanilla ice cream
- 1⁄4 cup Baileys Irish Cream (optional)
- 2 tablespoons whipped cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon green colored crystal sugar (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chocolate sprinkles (optional)
- 1 maraschino cherry
- 1 candy cane
- Place all shake ingredients in a blender (do not add the candy wrapper). Blend until it's as smooth as you like it.
- Pour into a large parfait glass. Top with whipped cream, sprinkle with chocolate sprinkles and green colored sugar, then place the cherry on top.
- Serve with a long handled spoon, a straw and hang a candy cane on the side of the glass.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION