Spiked coffee makes a great winter or after-dinner drink.
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 ounces white tequila
- 1⁄2 ounce coffee liqueur
- 4 ounces hot brewed coffee
- 4 teaspoons sugar mixed with 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3⁄4 ounce chilled heavy cream
- In a small heatproof snifter, combine the tequila, coffee liqueur and hot coffee.
- Stir in 4 teaspoons of the cinnamon sugar and top with the heavy cream.
- Garnish with a little of the remaining cinnamon sugar.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION