photo by True Texas
- Ready In:
- 1 (16 ounce) bag coleslaw mix
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 1⁄2 cup slivered red onion
- 1 cup creamy caesar salad dressing
- 1 cup crouton
- In a large bowl, mix coleslaw blend, olives and onion.
- Pour dressing over salad, toss to coat.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate up to 8 hours.
- Before serving, top with croutons.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I'm a Georgia native, raised in south Georgia,but have made my home in the Atlanta area the last 40+ years.<br /> <br /><img src=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/Adopted1smp.jpg border=0 alt=Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket /></p>