Special Chunky Coleslaw
- Ready In:
- Wash the vegetables.
- Peel the whole carrot with a speed peeler, making nice long wide shavings.
- Chop the top and bottom off the celery, cut lengthways into two strips,
- then cut these into thin batons.
- Cut the onion into thin rings, cut the rings in half.
- Slice the cabbage into thin long strips.
- Place all the vegetables into a large bowl and mix in the mayonnaise, until the Coleslaw looks creamy and the vegetables are fairly evenly covered
- Add salt and pepper to your liking.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!