Rice, Broccoli, & Cheese Casserole
This creamy casserole persuaded me to start eating my vegetables. It uses items you might already have stocked in the kitchen. Thanks, mom.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 1 cup rice, cooked
- 1 cup milk
- 10 ounces frozen broccoli, cooked
- 1⁄2 lb Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms
- Mix everything in a big casserole dish.
- Bake at 375°F, for 45 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 44 more