Spicy Sweet Potato Puff
photo by PalatablePastime
- Ready In:
- 1hr 30mins
- 4 large sweet potatoes, peeled and shredded (about 6 cups)
- 4 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 3 cups milk
- 1 1⁄3 cups light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Whisk together eggs and milk; stir in sugar until well mixed.
- Fold in potatoes.
- Add seasonings.
- Butter a 13 x 9 inch baking dish; pour in potato mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven for an hour or until potatoes are golden and puffy.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a longtime member since 2002. While I have many recipes here, most of my current recipes are on my food blog at palatablepastime.com I may occasionally post something extra I have here. If you have questions, you can always contact me at email@example.com