Cheesy Potato Puff
photo by sparkling_eyzz
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- Place potatoes in a large Dutch oven, cover with water.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon salt; cook until tender.
- Drain; mash potatoes until smooth.
- In a saucepan, cook and stir butter, cheese, milk, and remaining salt until smooth.
- Stir into potatoes; fold in eggs.
- Pour into a greased 3-quart baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered at 350 degrees for 40 minutes or until puffy and golden brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!