Butterscotch Pecan Shortbread
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is best made the day ahead. I like to make it later in the evening and enjoy the next day.
- Ready In:
- 2 1⁄3 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened and cut into slices
- 2 cups butterscotch chips
- 1 cup toasted pecans, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 325°F and spray a 9-inch square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside. Combine flour, sugar and salt in the bowl of an electric mixer over low speed.
- 2. Add butter and mix until combined (mixture will be crumbly). Stir in chips and pecans and press firmly into prepared pan.
- 3. Bake for 35 minutes or until lightly browned. Let cool for 15 minutes, then cut into 16 squares while still warm. Allow to cool completely before removing from pan.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION