Butterscotch Cream Cheese Bars
- Ready In:
- Melt the butterscotch chips and butter over low heat in medium pan.
- Remove from heat; stir in graham cracker crumbs& mix well.
- Set aside 2/3 cup of crumb mixture for topping.
- Press the remainder of mixture firmly into the bottom of greased 13x9 inch glass baking dish.
- In mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Add condensed milk, vanilla, and egg; fold in the nuts.
- Pour over crust in prepared pan.
- Sprinkle reserved crumb mixture evenly over top.
- Bake at 325F for 25-30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool to room temperature, then chill.
- Serve chilled, cut into squares.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I like the recipe itself, the taste was very good, but I had problems with the bars falling apart when taken out of the glass pan. I sprayed my pan with non stick spray and still the bars didn't come out. If I make this again I will cut bars before I chill them or try putting the bottom in hot water to warm the bottom up.